Problem Prevention Audit
NO-RISK 27-Point Network Audit for Problem Prevention
Fed Up With Computer Problems? Your FREE 27-Point Network Audit Will Reveal Conflicts, Security Loop Holes, and Other Flaws In Your Network
"I just want the darn things to work the way they are supposed to!" Have you ever said that about your computer or network? If so, we can make that a reality without breaking your budget. As a potential valued customer, MetroMSP is offering you a FREE 27-Point Problem Prevention Audit to:
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups (Note: Tape backups fail at the rate of 78% of the time; don't wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren't working!)
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
They are extremely reliable and respond immediately to all of my requests…
"When my strategic advisory firm needed to build a new website and update to include client video testimonials, You Tube presentations and social media, we turned to MetroMSP for their assistance. MetroMSP has tremendous knowledge and experience with all phases of IT support for my website and emails. They are extremely reliable and respond immediately to all of my requests. I trust MetroMSP and respect them for their professional expertise and integrity. Working with MetroMSP has been the best support our firm has had. I highly recommend them."
Dennis C. Miller,
President & CEO
Dennis C. Miller Associates Inc.
Security Redundancy, Speed, Quickness To Respond To Problems
“I chose my consultants as I chose my own doctor – professional, knowledgeable, experienced, satisfied patients, successful business. Having successfully built 2 startup companies as well as a successful medical practice, I base my decisions on my consultants 80% based on their proven track record of success with other clients, the success of their own business, and expert knowledge of their industry. The amount that the vendor costs has a minor role in the determination. Proactive monitoring is essential with a medical practice and a successful corporation of which I am the CEO, here’s the key: SECURITY, REDUNDANCY, SPEED, QUICKNESS TO RESPOND TO PROBLEMS and Back up, back up back up. All projects I have done with Bob have exceeded my expectations.”
Dr. Paul Savage, MD
Chief Executive Officer