SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
MetroMSP, LLC is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer, who will be responsible for providing IT services to our local clients. This role involves working with clients and internal teams.
- Fully managed cloud and onsite services
- Virtualization based on VMWare technologies
- Management and monitoring technologies based on Kaseya
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 & Windows 8/7 operating systems
- Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2007/2013
- Firewall routing and switching technologies
- Storage, backup and business continuity expertise
- Experience with IT audits and assessments
To be successful in this role, you must have a servant’s heart and truly enjoy building relationships. You must thrive on and love supporting end users, executives, sales personnel and internal systems engineers and helpdesk folks for escalation needs. The MetroMSP Senior Systems Engineer role is best described as a blend of technical expertise, professionalism, southern hospitality and team support.
The Senior Systems Engineer position requires at least FIVE YEARS of full-time networking experience in a Microsoft environment including customer service. MCITP, CCNP, VCP and Microsoft Exchange certifications are preferred but not required as long as you can demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Administration, basic router configuration and email configuration using some version of Microsoft Exchange. There will be a series of online assessments to determine your technical depth and an in-person technical test with other MIS team members.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and troubleshooting skills, and have the ability and desire to work in a fast paced growth-oriented environment supporting clients and the technical teams of the company.
Our team is committed to our core values which drive us and is the reason for our growth.
- Be humble
- Have integrity
- Build relationships
- Pursue excellence
- Enjoy our work
If these values align with who you are and what you are looking for in a company, then read on.
Why Work With Us?
- We provide products and services that are genuinely good for our clients. Our services simplify managing computer technology for our clients. By working with us, our clients report less stress, increased productivity and greater security of their computer network and technology. We take great pride in providing extreme value for money, excellent customer responsiveness and service and all of our services are backed by a no-hassle, pay for performance, money-back guarantee.
- We aggressively market and communicate our products and services to retain and attract new clients. We also have excellent name recognition in our industry, an abundance of client testimonials and clients that simply follow our recommendations.
- We believe in training. We’ll coach you to make sure you succeed and we have an extensive list of training resources and tools to make your work effective and efficient.
- We genuinely CARE about our clients and the results they get. If you enjoy working for a company that actually “gets it” and takes care of their customers AND their employees, you’ll love working here.
- Mediocrity is NOT an option. Those who are true professionals at the top of their game will love working in an environment where high standards are expected. Whiners, complainers, drama queens and those with an “entitlement” attitude should not apply.
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit your resume by emailing email@example.com detailing your previous work history, as well as a brief, one-page summary explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position.