SALES EXECUTIVE FOR MANAGED IT SERVICES AND CLOUD SOLUTIONS COMPANY
You love turning “No thanks, we’re fine” into “Sure, let’s meet”. . .
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to bring our managed IT services and cloud solutions to small and mid-sized business in the Atlanta Metro Area.
As the ideal candidate, you are driven to succeed by converting cold prospects into potential clients. You understand the numbers game and making the dials needed to generate a quota of leads. You see every call as an opportunity, and you’re always on your game. You bring a professional attitude and are comfortable speaking with business owners, decision makers and working with gatekeepers to reach the people you need. Most importantly, you love to win, and are looking for a company that will reward you when you do.
- 50+ calls per day minimum to prospective business clients for the purpose of setting qualified appointments with decision makers.
- Entry of all call activity into our CRM tool
- Conduct sales appointments to uncover needs for managed services and cloud solutions
- Identify decision makers in target organizations
- Follow-up with prospects and manage a lead pipeline
- Follow an established sales process to deliver value to all potential prospects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in an outbound, B2B cold-calling environment
- Proven track record on meeting sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to exceed established performance targets
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone personality, high energy
- Highly motivated ‘self-starter’ with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a technical or professional services field is an asset but not required
The Two Most Important Results To Achieve Are:
- The ability find, call and set appointments with key decision maker prospects; the quota for calls and appointments will be set based on the project and/or campaign that is active that month or that quarter.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow the company’s instructions for lead follow up, documenting conversations and actions, updating the company’s database, posting notes, scheduling follow up calls and sending appropriate marketing materials.
Why Work With Us?
- We provide products and services that are genuinely good for our clients. Our services simplify managing computer technology for our clients. By working with us, our clients report less stress, increased productivity and greater security of their computer network and technology. We take great pride in providing extreme value for money, excellent customer responsiveness and service and all of our services are backed by a no-hassle, pay for performance, money-back guarantee.
- We aggressively market and communicate our products and services to retain and attract new clients. We also have excellent name recognition in our industry, an abundance of client testimonials and clients that simply follow our recommendations.
- We believe in training. We’ll coach you to make sure you succeed and we have an extensive list of training resources and tools to make your work effective and efficient.
- We genuinely CARE about our clients and the results they get. If you enjoy working for a company that actually “gets it” and takes care of their customers AND their employees, you’ll love working here.
- Mediocrity is NOT an option. Those who are true professionals at the top of their game will love working in an environment where high standards are expected. Whiners, complainers, drama queens and those with an “entitlement” attitude should not apply.
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit your resume by emailing email@example.com detailing your previous work history, as well as a brief, one-page summary explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position.